Are you a youth who has been in the care of a children’s aid society?
Our Youth-in-Transition program can help you access support and resources for:
• income (including OW & ODSP)
• health care and counseling
• life skills such as financial management and different types of healthy living
• queer and trans peers and community
This program is for you if:
• are between the ages of 14 and 24
• are or have been in the care of a children’s aid society (CAS) anywhere in Ontario
• would like support achieving your goals and setting up your life on your own terms
This program is funded by the Ministry of Children and Youth Services.